Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday month

My birthday month is here! I am changing decades and I plan to make it BIG! With this in mind I announced to our family this morning that I am officialy receiving gifts from NOW! Being the obedient, loving men that they are, they obliged and rushed out to make a rather sizeable purchase on my behalf: an iPad 2! Now that's what I call obedience and adoration. That, coupled with lots of their own desires to have an iPad in the house, made for an incredible start to my birthday cheer. So here I am making my ignorant way through the rather large online user guide beside a glowing fire. Life is truly good and this little toy is more remarkable than I would have dreamed possible - what a score! This gifting business is fine by me.

So no more blogging until I have myself all synced and organised...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new toy! :) And enjoy all your birthday celebrations! :)

    ReplyDelete