Saturday, October 8, 2011

Holiday fever

We haven't had time for blogging leading up to the school holidays with all the end of term activities and INTIMO parties. And then, of course, we have finally installed our spa pool in the courtyard between our bedroom and the garage. Every spare moment has been spent relaxing in the bubbly warm water. It is great fun for all of us. The boys enjoy it by day and Rob and I now have our post dinner tea under water! Standards have dropped on the housework and holiday fun has taken over. Since my last entry I have done some very blogable activities so a catch up is due but for now we are an hour north of Perth in a holiday town called Lancelin with two other families. It is stunning and warm and we are truly embracing the new summer sun.

Since my last post I have:

Attended a two night advanced photography course;
Hosted a surprise dinner party for Liezl's birthday for 10 adults;
Watched some amazing rugby in World Cup 2011;
Bashed the coping and old plaster off our boundary wall and replastered it;
Partly painted the outdoor area's walls;
Exchanged several bras, presented three INTIMO parties and done two personal fittings;
Attended two bootcamp sessions with a friend for "buddy week";
Shopped and packed for a holiday;
And all the other stuff which goes with being a pseudo-Aussie mum

So here I am, on the couch in Lancelin, about to visit the Pinnacles. But I am back, I am here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are back - I keep going to the blog and my heart sinks when I see the heading "Sports Carnival", and I realise that you haven"t posted a new blog. Enjoy your holiday !!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete