Thursday, December 15, 2011

School's out

I am lying on my bed recovering from another bra party this morning, which followed closely on a bra party from last night and yesterday morning and the day before! Yes, I have totally overbooked my diary and am preparing for a family blow out which hopefully will happen after I have left for the next one tonight! Only three more to go and then our real holiday starts. Russell is next to me reading his book and we have that glorious summer holiday feeling. I didn't quite make it to the end of the shopping list before the boys became my constant companions, but the online shopping has arrived, so that is something!

All the reports were fabulous so we are super proud of our young men. I have to quote a line from each report card to be saved forever:

"Russell is a capable student who is able to organize his thoughts and skills to complete a challenge...easy going and compassionate nature which allows him to work well in groups. He respects the values and opinions of others...pleasing results in maths and science...pleasure to teach."

"Adam is becoming a more independent worker. When he is focused on the task at hand he produces pleasing work. Adam can be proud of his efforts this year...pleasure to assist him to learn"

"Hugo is bright and boisterous child...always keen to explore all activities as offered. Physical play and interactions with his peers are the aspects he enjoys the most...always tries his best...will benefit from extension of pre primary. Keep your happy smile!"

Oh, happy days. Oh, happy holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment