Sunday, November 11, 2012

Phuket


 It has taken some time to get my feet back on the ground after such a fantastic week away.  It was Five Star all the way and we had the best time ever.  I really enjoyed having time to myself to relax and soak up some sun.  The other 90 ladies were so much fun to be with and friendships were formed over cocktails, dinners and swims.  I had the opportunity to network with inspiring women who have been with INTIMO for many years and share with the best in the business.  The week included awesome activities like kayaking through the cliffs, riding an elephant, and shopping in Patong.  We laughed a lot and drank a lot of cocktails!  The resort was superb and I overdosed on spa treatments and meals.

What a treat.  An experience like this is priceless and I will definately make sure that I will qualify every year for this little piece of paradise.






1 comment: