Friday, December 17, 2010

angels

And I thought they weren't angels.  Just look at them!


The kids church put together a Nativity play for the morning worship service last week.  It was literally put together over three weekends of Sunday school and was truly spectacular.  The coordination was done by two marvelous South African girls, Liezl and Ina, and the costumes by another SAffer, Chantelle!  So it was a glorious SA performance right here in Perth.

Hugo loved watching his brothers performing and walked up the steps on to the stage mid-performance to touch baby Jesus!

I have decided to print these pictures on large paper and pin them up in a prominent place for the holidays.  Whenever I think my children are not angels, I will calmly cast my eyes over to these reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment