Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary


17 years ago we walked down the aisle!  Who could have predicted the roller coaster ride ahead for those two young love birds?  Our paths have taken some interesting twists and turns with some great highs and sweeping lows.  But here we are, looking a bit older but still together and in love!  I love my man more now than I did then so I guess that is all that matters.
We are very blessed and so thankful for our marriage and the love between us.  I pray every day that God will keep us both healthy and happy to grow old together.

We celebrated last night with a night out at my favourite restaurant in Fremantle called Joy Kitchen.  It is a lively, busy restaurant.  The beautiful fresh Chinese dishes just keep on coming and we ate way more than we should have.  The food is tasty and authentic and the place hums with activity.

Now the year has really started.  Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to such a special couple. Here's to you older and wrinkly together. Lots and lots of love

    ReplyDelete