Friday, February 10, 2012

Girl fun


The picture is a bit blurry but probably just as well!  My working life is so much fun!  In January I jetted off (alone!) for a five star, all expenses paid trip to Melbourne with INTIMO.  The models are a bit wasted on us women but we had an absolute blast.  The conference was slick and professional and gave us all a great surge of energy to tackle 2012 with vigour.  The new product line up is so beautiful and it was a treat to be surrounded by inspiring, successful and professional women.  It was also a treat for me to be away from all the home responsibilities and just have fun while learning and growing.

I returned from Melbourne with a new attitude to my business.  I realised the potential that it has and the heights of success that can be achieved and I am fired up!  I have already qualified for Brisbane's conference in July and have set my sites on the rewards trip to Phuket in October. 

Whatever happens, I am having fun, meeting amazing women and am energised by having my own business, money and freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment