Thursday, March 22, 2012

I miss you

I miss our coffee together as I tell you my news.  I miss picturing you reading about us and having a laugh.  I miss the sense of accomplishment that comes with each "chapter" I complete.  I miss sensing you at the end of the line.

"An extra day" I wrote and yet it just wasn't enough.  March did exactly that:  it marched past too quickly.  I drowned in paperwork as I build my business, I dashed from bra fitting to lingerie party and became totally absorbed in Grade 2 reading and Grade 5 maths.  Just when I could see a gap to blog the laundry pile caught my eye!  Our lives are over committed, frantic, wild but also so much fun.

There are aspects of March that I can't allow to slip under the blogging mat.  I will have to punch them out while multi-tasking my emails and orders.  I WILL keep you in this loop, I WILL journal our lives.  It's so important to me, too, you see.  I love pretending we're catching up over coffee or a glass of wine.  My life just isn't the same without you.

And, I really do miss you.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you terribly !!! And absolutely love reading all your stories and I must look silly when I'm reading your blog because I also have a grin on my face. Please don't stop! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete