Monday, March 26, 2012

rugby again

This time all three are out there having a go.  Hugo is playing his first season of under 6 rugby, a year ahead of when he needs to be there, but why not?  It beats hanging around on the side line watching his brothers belt it out and the boy has natural talent. 



He has watched enough rugby to know what the game is about and has really taken well to the passing and running.  Our biggest stumbling block to date has been getting him to accept that U6's only play tag rugby.  Last week he refused to practice because he had worked out that his team wasn't playing "real" rugby like Russell's team.  He wanted to tackle.  "What's with the baby game of tag?" he asked.

I fear that is going to be an ongoing discussion as tackle and scrumming only kick in at U8!  The best part for me is the cute little boots.  They could double as decorations on my rearview mirror.  If I lived in Goodwood, of course.

Too cute.  If I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment