Friday, September 9, 2011

toilet talk

With a house full of boy bums, I am always pulling my kids up on this, but today I can't resist a bit of toilet talk myself.  At last, we have TWO flushing loo's in our house!  Yippee!  No more jumping up and down in the passage as they cry for a turn to do the morning run.  These males are so regular it is disturbing.

Russell asked me when "we" can start using our new shower and I said "NEVER".  Only Rob and I would be using that one.  Unless he applied in triplicate for special dispensation with a very good reason, he or any other small boy would NOT be using the new shower at all.  He was not impressed.  I, however, am delighted at the new privacy this brings the only female member of the clan.

And I must say, it all looks amazing.  We are still waiting for the shower screen and mirrors but at least it is all functional and very beautiful.

To avoid the rush on bathroom number two and the pool (two projects that threaten to sap us of more energy and cash than we are prepared to part with right now) we have taken another wet plunge and are installing a jacuzzi in the courtyard behind the garage!  The preparation will happen tomorrow and the spa pool will be fitted next weekend.  The weather is fantastic so we are really excited about another great summer looming.

Oh happy days, the queen has a throne at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment