Friday, September 16, 2011

Uplifting

Well I am fully into the business of knickers and bras and am loving every minute. I presented five times this week and measured and fitted close to forty women! Every styling presentation is great fun and the product is gorgeous to wear and show. Most women are so appreciative of the individual attention in the fitting room and leave feeling uplifted and supported in more ways than one! I am meeting amazing women with incredible stories and feel very blessed with this awesome opportunity. Each bra party results in at least one booking with a new hostess so I can work just as much as I want to. Juggling the family and home responsibilities are tricky so I will have to be careful not to over do it but am aiming to settle on three parties a week.

So at last my day is about lace and frills. I am back out there setting sales targets and a part of my mind has woken up again. It feels good to be stimulated as I learn a new product and system. The other consultants are dynamic and driven and I am enjoying working in a team again. And of course it is so exciting to be earning commission again.

At INTIMO "we believe that every woman has the right to feel fabulous in beautiful, well fitting and supportive lingerie. Everyday. And every woman has the right to financial independence, professional pride, personal fulfilment and control over their destinies. Always."

What is not to like?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment