Wednesday, August 4, 2010

At last, time to blog...

Well, here I am reconnecting with my friends!  We have been so impressed with everyone's messages via facebook, skype and email, wanting to know how we are doing.  There is so much going on here as we settle into our new life.  Our emotions change regularly and our new experiences are many.  I have decided to journal this huge adventure, as much for myself as for any of you who are interested in following our progress.  Thank you for sharing our lives from a distance.

Please feel free to pass this link to anyone who has touched our lives.

I am going to try to bring you up to speed on all that has happened in the last two weeks since the boys and I boarded that big plane to a new beginning...

1 comment:

  1. I can now comment!
    Was great catching up today. Always a lift-me-upper. xox

    ReplyDelete